Soft boiled quail eggs
12 quail eggs
To cook soft quail eggs you need: a stove, a small saucepan, a kettle, a bowl, a cooking thermometer and of course some quail eggs. :)
1. Put the hot plate on to medium heat.
2. Put your quail eggs in a small saucepan and stand them aside.
3. Put some cold water in a bowl and stand it aside.
3. Put some water in your kettle and bring it to the a boiling point.
4. Pour the hot water over the eggs and put the saucepan on the hot plate.
5. Place cooking thermometer into saucepan.
6. When the temperature reaches 96 C, quickly take the saucepan aside, drain the hot water and remove the eggs from the saucepan into the bowl with the cold water.
7. Let the eggs stay in the cold water for at least 10 minutes to completely cool the eggs down. This will make the pealing much easier.
8. You can peal them now or you can just cut them in halves while the skin is still on (like I did) and take them out with a small teaspoon just before eating.